Sunday, July 14, 2013

Baked Chicken Nuggets

I love chicken nuggets, however, there is so much processed stuff in the store bought brands. I came across this super easy recipe that is sure to be a hit. I'm going to list the ingredients as I have them but feel free to change the amounts. I always end up making more mixture than the recipe calls for because I feel like it's never enough. Start with what it says and work from there. Most, if not all, of these ingredients are probably already in your kitchen.
Ingredients:
Olive oil spray
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken tenders
2 tsp olive oil
Ground pepper, to taste
1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 tbsp panko coating
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (I use shredded and it works just fine.)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces. Coat with oil and pepper mixture. 

In a medium bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, panko and Parmesan cheese. Coat chicken with breadcrumb mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, turn and bake about 4 more minutes. Cook time will depend on the size of  the chicken pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment